Last night I took Grant to the doctor because I thought he was getting pink eye. Here is how the conversation ensued.
Grant: "I don't want pink eye. I don't like pink. I want my blue eyes."
Mom: "Let's go to the doctor and see if he can get all the pink out."
So, we leave.
As we approach the door outside the office,
Grant asks me: "Is this where they have my blue eyes?"
Following the nurse back to the room.,
Grant asks the nurse: "Do you know where my blue eyes are?"
Doctor coming into the examining room,
Grant asks: "Do you have my blue eyes?"
We got some medicine and Grant's eyes are back to just blue and no pink. A very pretty blue I might add.
July 2019 OREGON part 1 7/1-7/8
6 years ago
He has the cutest little personality! Here's hoping that pink eye doesn't travel to your other cute kids.
ReplyDeletePoor little thing..that really sressed him out!
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny and just the opposite at our house. Alivia gives Mia a hard time because she has "boy eyes" since hers are blue like dads. I cant wait to try your lemon things they look fabulous!
ReplyDelete