If you live on our street, chances are there is a boy (probably atleast 2) in your family. This is a photo of the gang you will usually see out playing all together during the sunny winter months.

This is the group of moms you will usually see out with the boys. We are usually yelling (oops, I mean gently reproaching) these boys to stay clear of cars while on their bikes and trikes.
Thanks to Erin who hosted us all at her house this morning for a Valentine Breakfast. So yummy, so cute and she did it all with a 6 week old baby. She's amazing.
I'm so sad I missed it! Since you see me nearly everyday outside and we are now fellow blogger friends, you are gonna be really sick of me! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun group of friends you have. How fun that there is such a large group of boys too!!
ReplyDelete