Sunday, April 19, 2009

ALBUQUERQUE

Well, I finally learned how to spell Albuquerque. And, if you haven't heard from me already, you know that is only because we are moving there!!! Yes, lots of changes in the Glenn Household. Brad got a job there and is driving there on TUESDAY. Yes, day after tomorrow, Tuesday.

It has all happened so fast and we feel very fortunate for Brad to have found a job in the construction industry at this time of economic hardship. It's a good job and we are excited to learn about what ABQ and the surrounding areas have to offer. I distinctly remember thinking that I never wanted to live in Arizona or in New Mexico and now I will be living in both! Never say never I guess!

Well, I'll be here in AZ for a little longer until we sell the house or rent it. Or until I go insane without having Brad around.

Be sure to stop in and say hi if you are ever headed through there or near there!

4 comments:

  1. Wow that's GREAT! Are they still hiring. . . we could use a steady construction job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations & Good luck!! Change is fun! Yeah I believe I told myself in my younger years I NEVER wanted to live in Washington.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I had no idea you were moving!! Sounds like Brad got a great job though, that is huge! Bob just yesterday interviewed for a job in CA ... we're waiting to see what happens with that! Lots of change going on for everyone! I am excited for you guys! I've never been to New Mexico!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEATHER!! I am so glad to hear from you! I feel your pain as you get ready to move on to the next adventure!! I am glad we can keep in touch thru blog world!!! Sara

    ReplyDelete