Brad and I finally went to Vancouver, BC.
This is where Brad served his mission and we have talked a long time about going there.
It was such a memorable trip.
Here we are in our Hyundai. Go ahead and hide your jealousy.
Tim Hortons. Basically the Duncan Donuts of Canada.
Loved the huge ferries. Cars on the bottom, passengers on top.
The produce was nothing short of spectacular.
I wished I could cook and freeze with all the produce.
Lost Lake, Whistler, BC
Mountain Biking in Whistler. Awesome views.
Bowen Island
| Add caption |
We rode bikes on this fantastic path that took us all around Stanley Park along the waters edge.
I thought this pool was so neat - it is negative edge so it looks like it is part of the ocean.
This is Brad's attempt at artistic photography. :)
Granville Island
More biking in Whistler
Along the trails....
That's not me.
I am so SOLD on this place.









What??? You should be rocking that look and doing a headstand. Looks like a great trip.
ReplyDelete