Monday, August 26, 2013

School-Cation

School for the kids.  "Vacation" for me.



Little A has been insistent that she is going to school too.
Everyday (to keep the peace) I have packed her lunch, got her dressed and ready, and fully explained that she is not going to school.  Everyday she cries.  We are 6 days into this and nothing has changed yet.  She will be starting in a Mothers Day Out in September so that should help.




Big A was so SUPER excited for kindergarten that she woke up at 3 am asking if it was time to get ready for school.  I said "no dear" as nicely as I could at 3 am.




Once I was able to get Grant to stop rubbing his eyes from the "burning sun" for 3 seconds, I snapped this picture.  He is the one who looks like woke up at 3 am.



Parker heading to 4th grade this year.  I think I had to make a reference to a bodily function to elicit this smile.....


Do you know what heaven is?  
Having 3 kids on the same bus on the same school schedule.
It will only last 1 year but I will enjoy it!


No comments:

Post a Comment