Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Hairdo-doo

So, I asked Grant to comb through his hair after his shower.
Apparently, he did not wash his hair well and had a hard time working his way through all the remaining gel in his hair.  His solution:  cut off all part affected.  Pictured below.


The picture does not do it justice (he was avoiding camera) but you can see the hairline is quite mangled and there were several other spots cut to the scalp.  He kept his hood up at school the entire next day until I took him in.  (to the salon, not prison)




Yes sir, Yes sir!


2 comments:

  1. How sad (and funny!). But He'll never do that again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha! This is about the funniest thing I have read in a while. You are TOO MUCH! I just love reading your blog because I just stop and LAUGH out loud!

    ReplyDelete