Thursday, January 24, 2013

Grandma J

I was finally able to make a trip down to San Antonio to visit my family there.
My Grandma J is coming up on 93 years now!  She's such a fabulous lady!  
She always greets you with a warm, cheerful hello and makes you 
feel like you are the most important person in the world!


My Uncle Rick, Titi, Grandma and myself at my Grandfathers gravesite.  
One day I'll have to write what I know about their love story.  
It's pretty much the best one ever.



It's me with my grandma and my cousin Jordan.



This is my lovely Aunt Titi and her beau, Bart.  
I loved hanging out with her so much and visiting with both of them!
It was a wonderful trip!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! Plus, can you get any more beautiful! Miss your face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so pretty Heather. I miss you sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete