After being snowed-in for 4 1/2 days, our family finally ventured out to the Monster Truck Jam last night. Parker had gone once before in Albuquerque but, for the rest of us, it was our inaugural run!
It was a fun night. Not sure if I'll ever be tempted to go again but it was fun once. Brad wore an ugly hunter's camo hat that I thought would make a good marker to follow him in crowd. Needless to say, he was only one of many donning the hunter's garb!
Now, here's hoping to not be snowed in this coming week!
We LOVE going to Monster Truck shows! We haven't ventured out and taken the kids yet though. It's always SO loud and yet so fun too!
ReplyDeleteWhat I find funniest about this experience of yours is that you have box seats. Apparently you are such die hard fans that regular seats just won't do, it has to be boxed seats!
ReplyDeleteI went to one years ago. Fun, but like you said, a once in a lifetime event. Between the noise and the carbon monoxide overdose (it was indoors)once was enough for me! But the kids have never been to one...maybe I could stretch my limit to two...BTW, how's the pregnancy going?
ReplyDelete