Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Dish on Thanksgiving

This was the first year our family has travelled for Thanksgiving. We drove to Dallas - such an easy 4 hour drive. We didn't get out of the car one time!!!! The key is to leave early in the morning and a strict "no drinks policy" until 10:30.

We had a great feast at my parents house and visited until the late afternoon. Then we went to stay at The Great Wolf Lodge. It's basically a resort for kids. The hotel has a huge indoor waterpark, kids spa, arcade, adventure game, and storytime. The kids had a great time.


Parker's favorite was the humongo hot tub.



That's the dish on our Thanksgiving! Hope yours was equally delicious!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Can you take me next time? Looks like so much fun. I find it funny that you don't actually have pictures of Thanksgiving, just the resort you stayed at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need your new address for a card. How are things? Did I tell you we are expecting a baby girl this spring?

    ReplyDelete