Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mrs. Potato Head

While driving in the car, Grant informed me that I should be Mrs. Potato Head for Halloween next year. He said I looked just like her and would look very pretty in that costume. Gee, thanks! I guess.

Which brings me to my next point, I finally began teaching some fitness classes. So far I have only taught twice and teach again tomorrow. I am already feeling more comfortable and really enjoy the diversion. Perhaps in time I will no longer remind Grant of Mrs. Potato Head.

3 comments:

  1. That's hilarious! What classes are you teaching! your amazing, always doing something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too funny! I am way impressed you are teaching a fitness class. That is so awesome! Hope you are enjoying your new "home".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha! That is so funny! My kids are always saying things that make me take another look at myself in the mirror. Your kids are getting so big! and more and more adorable!

    ReplyDelete