Parker wanted to earn some money so I told him I would pay him a quarter to swiffer the tile. From another room, I heard the swiffer buzzing and when I came to check things out I find that he's enlisted Grant in this project. I'm not sure if Grant is going to want a cut of the earnings but I'm wondering if they may have found a new competitive sport. By the way, this little red car has been the best investment for a 2 year old boy.
Your comment on my blog made me laugh. With Jacob at the fun old age of 20 months, i am barely able to make it from day to day much less blog!! So I will do better, sorry! I love what you've posted so far. Your children are adorable and you crack me up with the way you word everything!
ReplyDeleteGo Parker! That's what big brothers do! I agree, your a great story teller, you crack me up too
ReplyDelete