Monday, January 19, 2009

7 Years: A Few Scratches But No Itch

This weekend we went on a little get-away for our 7th anniversary. Uncle Phil and Aunt Heather stayed with the kids while we went to dinner, stayed overnight, hiked Camelback in the morning, AND went to a movie! This is a view from the top of Camelback.

We were a little unprepared for the ruggedness of the trail. We had to get creative with how to keep our hands free so we could maneuver down the rocks. I'm not going to lie - I took a few spills and got a little cut up. I recommend a backpack or Camelback to anyone making the hike!

Seven Years Happier!



3 comments:

  1. yey for the hike and for the 7 years...:) beautiful view!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Wow, 7 years, hope I look as good as you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you two got a fun get-away! Can't believe it has been 7 years since we were roommates, wow!!

    ReplyDelete