Sunday, April 7, 2013

Hunt On

The kids were SUPER excited for Easter this year.
More than they were for Christmas.
All Saturday they were reminding me that we need to get ready for Easter.
I kept telling them that there really isn't a lot of prep work - just set the baskets out.
Still, they were all up at 4:30.
We made them go back to bed.

I don't think I will ever tire of easter egg hunts.
They are so fun!  
Anna was eager to show Abby how this whole thing worked.




Which way to go?




The Hunting Crew





 And I had to throw this one in because Abby looks hilarious.


Even the bigger kids still like the egg hunt.
If someone set one up for me, I'd be all about it.
Which made me think:  What would I want to find in my easter eggs?



No comments:

Post a Comment