Our last part of vacation was spent in Park City.
Another fantastic summer vacation spot!
My family met up and visited for a week here.
It was so fantastic!
Thanks to Kathy, I actually have some pictures to document it!!!
We hike PC Hill. Short, fun hike - great for kids.
Here's a view from us on Top and view from below....
The kids LOVED hanging out in the game room with their cousins.
Sarah, Kristi and I met up to go swimming.
I think I wore Anna out!
(Incidentally this is what my mom & I look like when we fall asleep too.... it's genetic)
We took the kids on the Alpine Slide.
Anna flew down the hill with Brad.
With a combined weight of 70 lbs., the boys
trickled in several minutes later....
All the kids enjoying a popsicle on the patio!
Fun in the pool!
So, that was our July! It was a dream of a trip and loved sharing it with so many people I hold so close to my heart!!!! It's not going to be hard to talk me into another road trip soon......









We stayed in Heber this summer for a family reunion, which is quite close to where you were and it was great! We even did the Alpine Slides too, my first time. Looks like so much fun! Next time you should try to travel through ABQ, at least just for a night.
ReplyDelete