Thursday, May 3, 2012

One Done!

Sweet Abby turned 1 on April 15th.  
We had a family party for Brad, Grant, and Abby since they all had a birthday the same week.  
Grant requested ribs and Brad was happy to oblige!

Here is Abby with her birthday cupcake.  
I tried to get her to look at the camera but she was not taking her eye off that thing!




The can is empty but she looks like a guzzler to me!



Here is our precious baby of the family!


(The bow:  that's just things are done here in Tulsa.)

4 comments:

  1. The bow is how things are done all over the south. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It breaks my heart that I won't get to know this cute little girl. I'll just have to settle for these cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THE BOW IS AWESOME! (I could not type that big enough!), and TULSA is AWESOME for expecting such things. :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBY! YIPPEE!

    ReplyDelete