Friday, January 6, 2012

Morning Exercise


From the title of this post, you probably thought I would be writing about
my New Year's resolve to be committed to my physical fitness.
No, this exercise far surpasses the daunting task of finishing the P90X challenge.

I am talking about getting Anna dressed every morning.


You would think it would be easier for me to have her dress herself!

After making her selection she went to get in the bath.
She proclaimed, "Oh, I can't wait to be cute!"
I couldn't help but laugh.

After all that hard work, here is what Anna came up with.
There is a true Punky Brewster element to her style.







4 comments:

  1. She sure is cute though! I just pick out Kalli's outfit and she gets no say... it's way easier that way. But Kalli is kind of in her own world and doesn't really care about much. I love her bob haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter does the same. I figure, most people don't care her outfit doesn't match, or even think it's cute (until she's a teenager), so it's all good...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The princess shoes are a nice touch. She is a beautiful girl no matter what she's wearing, but she did do a pretty good job. I think if I let Lucie pick what she got to wear, she'd be naked most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha ha! I think this is hilarious! I am certain I will experience much the same
    Thing as Mallory gets older. Can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete