I always say that I love my job but my employers just don't pay me very well. You know, in terms of cold, hard cash, I net around zero dollars a year.
However, what they do pay me, in terms of warm, soft moments, can be quite lucrative.
And, FAMILY PICTURES - it's like my annual payday.
Good pictures capture the hearts of these kids and helps me to see the beauty in each of them.
However, what they do pay me, in terms of warm, soft moments, can be quite lucrative.
And, FAMILY PICTURES - it's like my annual payday.
Good pictures capture the hearts of these kids and helps me to see the beauty in each of them.
Extra bonus: all my earnings are tax-free!
your kids are Beautiful, and this was all very well said! Priceless!
ReplyDeleteThey are adorable! Did you take those? Good photog mom! We need to have a girls' night out soon, miss ya!
ReplyDeleteI feel the same way. These turned out so cute!
ReplyDelete