Thursday, July 14, 2011

ALWAYS

Brad says I should get rid of all colored dishware in the house.

You know what I'm talking about!

The standard fight ensued the other morning.
I began handing out the bowls to the kids not paying any attention to who gets what when I hear Anna proclaim in the whine only a 3 year old can perfect, "But I ALWAYS get the small blue and green bowl!" Oh boy, here we go... But Grant takes care of it himself, "No, Anna. You ALMOST always!"


1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, you know my kids started complaining about the colors of their plates after being at your house. Luckily I'm a really mean mom and tell them to get over it and if they don't like it, they can go to their room for the rest of the night. I LOVE your kids. Poor Anna, always getting the "boy" colors!

    ReplyDelete