Since I've been neglecting my blogging duties, I've decided to catch everyone up! But, first you must zoom back to the month of June. That was our trip to Oklahoma & Texas. Brad's sister Jen (seen below with the boys) lives in Tulsa and we had a wonderful time visiting their family. The kids especially all loved being together.
Mmmm Smores. (Anyone tried smores with Nutella? It's dang good.)
Enjoying the spraypad
After some good times in Tulsa, we headed back to Dallas and then down to San Antonio. It was so great to visit with my family with whom I get to see all too rarely. Just love those guys.
Titi giving Anna a lesson in glamour!
Titi's middle name is Ann so Anna is lucky to share a name with such a wonderful, beautiful person.
Grandma J turned 90 this year. She is so incredible!!!
That's concludes this portion of Operation: Recap.
Next Blog: Discovering Albuquerque.
Are you SO excited????
I love that your getting around TX! I actually miss it a little. San Antonio was soo fun!
ReplyDelete